- Multi language
Sage supports installing more than one language at a time, and languages are associated with users including traditional and simplified Chinese
- Multi currency
- regional settings, like dates, currency symbols
- has user definable configurations for taxes, like sales tax and goods and services tax
To grow your business worldwide, you need to make transactions in multiple currencies.
When you are buying, suppliers may prefer to price goods or services in the local currency or another currency.
When you’re selling, your customers expect you to accept payment in their currency.
Management needs to be able to analyze the financial results of each subsidiary in both local currencies and the company headquarters’ functional currency. Finally, the corporate executive team needs analysis of the impact of fluctuating currency values on global financial results.
Sage 300 supports an unlimited number of currencies and rate types.
- Use an unlimited number of currencies and rate types.
- Enter transactions in any currency.
- Process payments and receipts in any number of currencies.
- Print reports in both functional and source (local) currencies.
Multiple Language and Localisation Support
It’s easier to use business management software when you can interact with it in your most comfortable, native language. Sage 300 is designed with multi-language support. Achieve true global localization in this core business management system using language translations set up by system user.
Sage 300 comes with five languages included, and it is fully translatable for additional languages.