In accordance with Sage’s support policy, Sage will only be supporting the current version and 2 versions before that.
Sage 300 web screens
This release includes the option to install Sage 300 web screens, modernized versions of Sage 300 screens that you can use in a web browser.
Sage 300 2017 includes a number of new web screens, and as well as new features and enhancements for existing web screens.
Web screens run in parallel with the classic Sage 300 desktop screens, so there’s no need to choose between desktop or web.
Everyone in your organization can use the interface that best suits their needs, while working seamlessly with a single shared set of company data.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s new in Sage 300 2017 web screens:
- Redesigned web screens help you get more done. Hide infrequently used fields and controls on key transaction entry screens, and see more data on entry screens and tables without scrolling.
- New web screens and features. Use eighteen new web screens to manage finance, banking, and administration.
- Add and manage notes for customers, vendors, and inventory items. Use the web toolbar to add notes to customers, vendors, and inventory items, and to manage notes, in the handy new Notes panel.
- Create shortcuts to customized reports. If you use customized SAP Crystal Reports®, a new Reports list lets you create a list of links to the custom reports you and your team use most often.
- Customize fields and controls on web screens. Use a new Customize option to show and hide fields and controls, and to change text labels for fields and controls, on most web screens.
- Faster, more convenient transaction posting. Use new Post and Post All buttons to post transactions from batch list and transaction entry screens in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Drill down to posting journals and posting errors from batch list screens. Drill down to posting journals and posting error reports from batch list screens in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Web screens are available in English, French, Spanish, and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional). Help and documentation for web screens is available in English and French.