Are you spending so much time trying to manage diverse systems that it’s taking time away from your core competencies?
Are you using a combination of systems like spreadsheets or custom databases to manage order, sales and inventory?
This approach is often time-consuming, making duplicate data entries, reconciling balances and figures between the systems and slows down the business process.
Managing the flow of information should not be the focus of your business.
Instead, the information should flow seamlessly throughout the organisation so employees and management are empowered to make timely decisions.
Yet, most such unified systems are expensive, take a long time to implement and may have features that you do not require.
Sage 300 offers cost effective systems that are relatively quick to implement and offers you the flexibility of not only choosing the modules you need, but also the ability to scale up your solution as your business grows.
- As a business grows
- Is your accounting software doing enough?
- Managing inventory
- Key benefits of having the right solution to inventory management
- Collaborate internally
- Multi Company Management
- Sage Reveals Malaysian Businesses Incur RM56.6 Billion Losses In Productivity A Year
- Mitigating Supply Chain Disruption
- Inventory costing methods
- Sage Wins Two Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Awards
- Procure to pay
- Going digital
- What is an ERP system?
- Covid 19 Surviving the coronavirus crisis
- Covid 19 pandemic – Lessons we have learnt