Released November 2021
Sage 300 2022.0 offers users exciting new features that guarantee increased flexibility and compatibility needed for today’s business.
The latest version presents additional functionalities and superior user experience through Web Screen Improvements, Desktop Screen Improvements, and some Capability Enhancements.
Web Screen Improvements
- Chart of Accounts
- AR Customer List
- To remind users to process scheduled tasks.
Project And Job Costing
- Opening Balance
- Material Usage
- Material Returns
- Material Allocation
- Post Transactions
- Print Transaction Listing
The Finder improves filtering and makes it easier to navigate through large sets of results.
- Persistent filtering to help set default search.
- Additional filtering options, now make highlighting first and last record easier.
- Filtering option is set to ‘Show all records” so users can view previous and next records by default.
- Users may also change the size of the finder.
- Aligned more with the desktop functionality
- Improved keyboard accessibility
Desktop Screen Enhancements
64-bit Financial Reporter
- Increased compatibility with several business software
- Users now have seamlessly use General Ledger Financial Reporter with either 32 or 64-Bit Microsoft Excel.
Sage Data & Analytics Menu
New options to start Sage Data & Analytics from within Sage 300
- Desktop Screens
In desktop screens, it can be accessed by clicking on Sage Data & Analytics icon on the desktop ribbon.
- Web Screens
In web screens, it can now be opened from Business Intelligence Reporting on the navigation menu.
Enhanced 3rd Party Help
- 3rd party applications can now link and drop their content in Sage 300 help menu.
- Users can find the information and resources needed to use these 3rd party applications with Sage 300.
Advanced Capabilities & Flexibility
Purchase Order Improvements
- Users can enter negative additional costs on purchase order credit notes.
- Users can now also mass update the Location or Expected Ship Date in Order detail lines.
Order Entry Improvements
- Users now can mass update the Location or Expected Ship Date in Order detail lines.
Reserve LanPak User Licenses
- Users can now reserve one or several LanPak user licenses for a user or any 3rd party product.
- LanPak license provides specific users uninterrupted access to Sage 300
Integration Access Pack (IAP) : End-of-Life
- Sage will be discontinuing Integration Access Packs (IAP) used in some 3rd Party Applications that
integrate to Sage 300.
After customers upgrade to 2022.0, IAPs will not be accessible and users will be automatically switched to consume LanPaks to access data, or the system.
- Additionally, as of 2022.0 Sage are providing the ability to “Reserve LanPaks” and key users or 3rd Party
Applications can be flagged as a designated user, allowing them to always have access to Sage 300.
Sage Contact app : End of support
- Sage Contact app, which could be used for viewing and managing Sage 300 customer information
within Microsoft Outlook as part of the Microsoft 365 integration is no longer supported.
.NET Remoting : End of support
- .Net Remoting will no longer be supported by Sage 300.