Working with Vendors, a relationship or just a supplier ?
Leading on from our first webinar where we explored receivable collections and cash flow projections, the next challenge is having to manage Vendors.
Payments to Vendors would be overdue, and a business would now need to address that to ensure continuity of the business relationship as it has a direct impact on the ability to generate revenue.
- Understanding the vendor-customer relationship
- What does your Accounts Payable tell you?
- Business Continuity Planning
- Some best practice
In this webinar, we will be exploring the following topics:
- Implement new methodologies on supplier management and development
- Realign supplier management strategies as business is facing many new challenges
- Review key aspects of basic supplier management principles and processes along with the best global practices
- Understand that suppliers are partners in progress
- Identify how vendor due diligence is done to mitigate various business risks
- Analyse how suppliers can be motivated to participate in innovation and cost improvement
- Evaluate key suppliers and take a systematic approach of vendor development process
Join us for a free 45 minute webinar where we will highlight the issues and challenges of managing your inventory:
Registrations are closed
If you are interested in attending future webinars, please submit your details here and we will keep you updated.
This is the second in our series of webinars that we are organising to help businesses face the challenges of the Covid 19 lock down.
Most importantly, Stay Safe.