Automate transaction flows when related entities trade goods or services.
Initiate a transaction in one entity, and reciprocal documents are automatically generated in the other.
Orchid Systems Inter-Entity Transactions & Trade facilitates transacting between entities in Sage 300, and supports a wide range of inter-company scenarios.
Many companies use both Inter-Entity Transactions (generally multi-database) to create offsetting entries to balance GL entries within entities and Inter-Entity Trade to create reciprocal documents when related entities trade products and services with each other.
Advantages of Inter-Entity Transactions & Trade
- Keep entities in balance at all times
- Offsetting loan account entries generated automatically
- Mirrored entries are generated automatically
- Tight control over transactions spanning multiple entities
- Streamlines processing, eliminating duplicate data entry
- Accounting staff report they are saving days of effort each month
- Increases the accuracy of your financial data
Inter-Entity Transactions & Trade is developed in the Sage 300 SDK, providing the familiar Sage 300 look and feel.
Inter-Entity Transactions & Trade can be used independently, or bundled together.
Keep entities in balance at all times, with offsetting entries automatically generated in each entity based on highly configurable rules
- Entities are defined by one or more segment values in the GL chart of accounts
- Offsetting loan account/balancing GL entries between entities, in a single Sage 300 databases
- Upgrade to Inter-Entity Transactions multi database for entities across Sage 300 databases
- Triggering of additional GL, AR and AP transactions within an entity
All functionality in Inter-Entity Transactions Single database to generate balancing entries supported for entities across multiple Sage 300 databases + Cash Management.
- Offsetting loan account / balancing GL entries between entities, across multiple Sage 300 databases
- Bank Transfers across databases
- Receipts allocated to Customer invoices in other databases
- Payments allocated to Vendor Invoices in other databases
- Consolidated AR and AP trial balances across databases
- Loan account balance enquiries across databases
Creates reciprocal documents in Sage 300 when related entities trade products or services with each other
- Mirrored buy and sell transactions across entities for AR/AP and OE/PO
- Mirrored receipt and payment transactions across entities for AR and AP
- Create Purchase Orders from Sales Orders within an entity
- Inter-Entity Trade operates within one and/or across multiple Sage 300 databases