Payables Workflow provides essential functionality for Sage 300 sites looking to automate and streamline their payables process.
Organisations can now input supplier invoices (including scan) and have the document submitted to workflows for required approvals.
- For organisations in multiple physical locations, removes the need for hard copy invoices to be distributed – streamlined approval process
- Allows Finance staff to quickly identify which approver an invoice is sitting with for approval, and follow up accordingly – streamlined approval process
- Significant reduction in the number of missing/lost invoices – reduced wasted time by Finance
- Report on invoices in the approval process, which can be used as the basis of monthly accrual entries – more accurate financial reports
Workflow provides a sophisticated supplier invoice approval system for Sage 300.
Supplier invoices are initially created into the Invoice Register; the screens are very familiar to the standard AP/PO Invoice Entry screens. Once created in the Invoice Register the invoice is submitted into the workflow and routed for approval as per the customisable workflow definition.
Workflow Documents is integrated with Payables Workflow, so document scans can be easily attached at the point of entry and accessible throughout the approval workflow process.
Integration with Accounts Payable
Integration with Purchase Orders
Web Approvals/Mobile Approvals
Sage 300 add-on modules
- EFT Processing
- Document Management Link
- Inter-Entity Transactions & Trade
- Return Material Authorizations
- Extender Configurator
- Bin Tracking
- Asset Management
- Purchasing Workflow
- Vendor Catalogs
- Spindle Document Distribution
- Commission Manager