Norming’s Asset Accounting module provides the basic functionality for processing asset accounting transactions, including acquisition, depreciation, adjustment, disposal and impairment.
You also have the ability to merge and split assets.
- Converts PJC transactions to assets.
- Converts P/O receipts or invoices to assets.
- Converts I/C internal usage to assets.
- Converts A/P invoice to acquisition entry.
- Creates A/P invoice or Misc. payment from acquisition batch.
- Provides up to 5 books for tracking asset depreciation.
- Runs depreciation for a range of assets for any number of periods.
- Depreciation calculation uses standard or user-defined formula.
- Depreciation Projection facilitates the financial planning.
- The depreciation can be reversed to any period of past years.
- Impairment can be captured to comply with IFRS and GAAP principles.
- Impairment reversal is enabled
- Changes asset value or salvage value.
- Changes asset year depreciation.
- Transfers assets between cost centers, locations, etc.
- Changes asset life, depreciation method and rate.
- Disposes asset at user-specified proceeds with user-defined proceeds account.
- Creates A/R invoice or I/C receipt for asset disposal batch.
- Bulk disposal is enabled.
- Partial disposal is enabled.
- Disposal transaction can be reversed.
- One asset can be split to multiple assets.
- Multiple assets can be merged to one asset.
Sage 300 add-on modules
- EFT Processing
- Document Management Link
- Inter-Entity Transactions & Trade
- Return Material Authorizations
- Extender Configurator
- Bin Tracking
- Asset Management
- Purchasing Workflow
- Payables Workflow
- Vendor Catalogs
- Spindle Document Distribution
- Commission Manager