Based on the Asset Accounting module, the Asset Maintenance module can be used to manage the maintenance activity for equipment and components.
By specifying maintenance budget on SLA and maintenance order, the maintenance expense is under control.
Equipment and Meter
- Equipment can be copied from asset register or entered manually.
- Multiple meters can be maintained for equipment and component.
- Meter is set up to track the equipment usage and production.
- The usage criteria can be specified for meters to create maintenance order automatically on meter reading.
Service Level Agreement
- A SLA is signed up with a vendor to define the service terms.
- Multiple SLA’s can be set up for an equipment or component.
- Resource budget can be specified for SLA to control the expense.
- Maintenance order defines the maintenance activities for equipment.
- Maintenance order assigns resource for maintaining equipment.
- Budget can be set up for Maintenance order to control maintenance expense.
- Maintenance order can be created automatically by meter reading.
Sage 300 add-on modules
- EFT Processing
- Document Management Link
- Inter-Entity Transactions & Trade
- Return Material Authorizations
- Extender Configurator
- Bin Tracking
- Asset Management
- Purchasing Workflow
- Payables Workflow
- Vendor Catalogs
- Spindle Document Distribution
- Commission Manager